Thursday, March 18, 2010

Free Stuff


First let me start off by telling you a little bit about myself. I'm a single mom who was widow just 16 days after my son was born. I have my own house with all the bills and I only work 3 days a week so I can spend as much time as possible with my son. I've been looking for ways to make a little extra money to get us the things that I can't possibly afford with my set income. My wonderful friend turned me onto this awesome site called Swagbucks. It's simply a search engine let me explain it to you,

A Swag Buck is a "digital dollar."
 When you search through Swagbucks, Its like using Google only they reward you with digital dollars for searching with them and the results come from both Google and ask.com.You will usually win around 1-5 times a day and they appear with your search on your screen. You save them up until you have enough to cash out for a prize. They have just about everything you can imagine....books, gift cards, toys, apparel, electronics, music (just to name a few)
There are also other was to earn the digital dollars, through trivia, swag code hunts or just by recycling your old cell phones. There are many ways but its your choice to participate but you will win them, just by searching through Swagbucks. Your already searching the web, might as well get paid for it! It takes no extra time because your already searching the web, it cost nothing, there is no shipping fee's and its extremely easy to win them! I've been using it for just over a year now and have received $635 in Amazon gift cards, which I have purchased a Wii and Wii Fit with Balance Board, Super Mario Brothers, Wii Accessories, 35ft Electric Race track, I have also just bought my son's Christmas with all the gift cards I have earned using Swagbucks and I still have money left in my amazon account. You will received no emails or spam from them. You can sign up for their newsletter but it only comes out once a month and it contains a swag code for a free swag buck. Sign up here and get 30 bucks to start.
Those people who haven't signed up, can't believe they can really get something worth while for nothing But there are several of my family and friends who have signed up and their only regret was they didn't start sooner! Swagbucks has over 345,000+ fans and getting new ones everyday! So check it out and let me know if you need any help, I will walk you through it. Even after you sign up, you are under no obligation to continue using it! I'm sure you will see that that its a great way to earn some free birthday gifts or holiday gifts and even fun to get those winning bucks on your screen!
After signing up, I suggest getting swagbucks toolbar, you can do that by going to swagbucks homepage and at the top says TOOLBARS (you may have to close out AFTER you download it so it shows up) Then you will see where it says SWAGBUCKS and a search box, search anything!! Facebook, myspace, yahoo, how to make xmas cookies, mapquest, twitter ANYTHING and every couple hours you will win a swagbuck. I also suggest getting a swidget as it will tell you when a code is out and clues on where to find it. Keep earning them and then when you have enough for what you want, you can redeem them for some really great stuff! I personally think the $5.00 Amazon gift card is the best deal  and you can stack them, so it keeps adding to your amazon account. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, I can walk you through whatever you need help with. Sign up and get 30 swagbucks to start!


Okay so I've been on a mission to find free stuff online and so far I have found 3 sites that give you tons of free items. Three of these sites are simply people like you and me that have found sites and have been kind enough to share them with others. Here we go :)



It's all Free Online offers many free samples and coupons click here to visit

Frugal Freebies also offers many free samples click here to visit

Freebies 4 mom is another great site that offers many free items click here to visit

The Frugal Girls is another great site to check out click here to visit. 

Blog updated 12/10/10

5 comments:

  1. Great blog!
    You might consider adding some adsense ads to your blog to bring in extra income.
    https://www.google.com/adsense/login/en_US/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Hope you're having a great week!

    http://atticgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found this blog on MBC. I'm following you now and would love it if you would follow me too:

    http://bridget3420.blogspot.com
    http://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..I'm following your blog now...I'm WAY into swagbucks!! I seen your ad in the Marketplace:) I have a blog too...stop by www.girlinair.blogspot.com
    I'm hoping to hit 200 referrals today..I'm at 199!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog. Too bad you are not posting new stuff!

    ReplyDelete